Beauty Techniques are highly beneficial, but some of them are incredibly recycled. What I mean is, in my life, I always get the same pieces of advice. My friends and family members always share the same beauty techniques and yes, they are extremely helpful, but sometimes I’d like to hear something new, wouldn’t you? In that spirit, I’ve gathered some amazing beauty techniques from all over the world! If you’ve ever wanted to know how women from India keep their hair so lustrous or how Scandinavian women keep their complexions so flawless, I’ve got you covered! Read More
2. Moisturizes dry skin
3. Hand and feet moisturizer: it hydrates and smooths chapped hands and feet. Apply some petroleum jelly to your hands and feet at night and then put on mittens and socks. The result? Smoother and softer skin in the morning.
4. All over moisturiser: apply petroleum jelly all over your body after a bath. It will leave your skin soft and smooth.
5. Eye makeup remover: removes even the most stubborn mascara and soothes the eye area.
6. Scrub: mix petroleum jelly with sea salt to make your own scrub.
7. Night cream: it can be used as a night cream but you need to warm it up first. Read More